Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Discoveries

January 20, 2010

Today, I feel the excitement of the possibilities this year contains.  For a number of years now I've dedicated my life to expanding into the person I know that I am in the deepest part of me.  Most of my time has been dedicated to clearing my energy field of the past so that I could emerge as a truer me.   One of the many great discoveries I've had doing this is that clearing the past goes way beyond the present lifetime.

Now, in this moment, I am ready to begin experiencing life as the truer me. I am going to allow her to lead the way so that I can grow into my greater being through experiences with travel and communication.  My heart expands with joy and my soul dances just thinking about the people I will meet, the stories I will hear, and the experiences I will encounter as this new expanded me.  I can't wait to discover all the ways that I am like others because I believe that we are all connected in the unified field of life.  And I can't wait to discover through community with people I don't even know yet,  the ways I am unique.

No comments: