Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

105 Degrees But Who's Counting

This is my view for the two days I'll be in
Clarksville.    From feed and fertilizer to bearings and milling supplies.

I took the "scenic route" to Clarksville according to Rand McNally.  Maybe I'm just spoiled but when I think of a scenic route, I think of narrow, winding roads that actually have scenery along the way.  This was 150 miles of narrow, winding roads cut through a forest.  A solid wall of trees on both sides.  Beautiful trees and perhaps in the fall it's a scenic route but for today... not so much.


Then when I got off the scenic highway and onto a regular road, I found this.












and this.  Yes, I took the photo while driving.


And this!

Tomorrow I'll go to Mt. Magazine Park, the purpose for the stop in Clarksville.

No comments: