Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

In L.A.

The flight to L.A. was uneventful. That's good news in my book. It's really cold though. Hopefully, we head south quickly tomorrow.

The only near event happened in the Denver Airport in Hudson News. I stepped back from looking at the wall of books into a wheel chair. The wheel ran over my heel. Ouch! Then after selecting a book, I turned toward the counter to pay for it and collided head on with.... you got it.... the wheel chair. I managed to regain my balance just before landing in the guy's lap. I always said if I'm going to meet someone special I'll just bump into him. Well, hey! He wasn't too excited about meeting me though.

Robert arrived from Hong Kong safely too. He's spending tonight with a friend here in L.A. so I'm holed up in my room in my jammies with a latte`, cheese, fruit, crackers, and banana bread. Okay a glass of wine would have been better but I could only find a coffee shop. I'm a happy camper.

No comments: