Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Twas the Night Before Maui

It's 10:10 pm Tuesday and I'm ready to pack up my computer.   The Shuttle arrives at 6:30 am  to take me to Denver Airport and then just three planes and 15 hours later I'll be in a condo on the ocean in Kihei.   This is the flight for people with more time than money.  My heart is going pittypat knowing I'll be back in the Islands tomorrow night after a three year absence.  I hope I can sleep tonight.

It seems I'm leaving Boulder at just the right time.  The Police called today to alert the neighborhood that a flash flood is expected.  Boulder Creek is overextending its boundaries and my condo is considered to be in the flood plane.  I can't imagine it will reach here, but who knows these days. 

2 comments:

Chris B said...

You Go Girl :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Chris. I AM!!!